Facebook continues to set itself apart from other online marketing methods as a cost-effective and inexpensive way to reach new customers. In this video, I discuss 5 Facebook Marketing Trends you should look into in 2018.
5 Facebook Marketing Trends You Should Look Into
- Facebook Live: Facebook is pushing live video. They want to keep viewers from leaving Facebook. Nothing is more engaging than live content. How can you make Live Video work for your business?
- Video: If you haven’t noticed, we are including video with just about everything we put out. Video has movement and it catches the eye, especially on Facebook when people are scrolling past content at alarming rates. To grab someone’s attention, you need an engaging video to catch their eye.
- Images: Images are a great way to capture attention. If targeted to the right people, images can be captivating and elicit emotion that grabs the viewers attention and causes them to engage with your content.
- Facebook Ads: It is getting more challenging every day to not only fight the competition, but the algorithms that deliver content to Facebook users. Facebook wants us to pay for ads and sometimes that is not all bad.
- Sharable Content: Produce useful content that adds value. When you accomplish this, people share your content with their friends. This helps you reach people who were not even looking for you yet.
Facebook usage loss 24%: https://www.fastcompany.com/40541656/chances-are-youre-spending-24-less-time-on-facebook